Ambev - Investor Relations Mobile
Notice to the Market - Increase of Stake in Dominican Republic (Closing)


Increase of Stake in Dominican Republic

AMBEV S.A. ("Company") informs its investors and the market in general that, as per the notice to the market issued as of December 1st, 2017, the transaction with E. León Jimenes, S.A. ("ELJ"), the other shareholder together with the Company in Tenedora CND, S.A. ("Tenedora") - a holding company incorporated in the Dominican Republic, owner of almost the totality of Cervecería Nacional Dominicana, S.A. - was concluded as of the date hereof. As a result of the such transaction, the Company, directly and indirectly, became the owner of approximately 85% of Tenedora, with ELJ owning the remaining 15%.

São Paulo, January 18, 2018.

Click here to access the PDF file.

Contact IR

+(55 11) 2122-1414 / 2122-1415

©2012 Ambev

Investor Relations

All Rights Reserved